Monday, November 15, 2010

musci

          Last Monday, Jess played some music for us to listen to it! I like music, but I don’t like some old music, it makes us to feel so bored. I like popular music, it is good for teenager. It lets us excited! We can relax when we listened to it!
Jess played music that we order it. I ordered the love to be loved by yourself. I like this song very much. When I first to listened to it, I feel my heart on my mouth. It is so excited music, it introduce a couple, then they how to get married! Not just this song, I favorites song is my heart will go on! It is Titanic movie. This movie is very famous 5 years before! I watched this movie when I was young. I think it is NO.1 in the movie.
Sometimes I like listen to some classical music, for example, many coffee bar plays some classical music. It makes customers so happy and clam down. So it is a good idea to attention to customers. I like this kind of classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment