Monday, November 15, 2010

Music by James

I went to music bar almost every weekend, I like listening to every kind of music. Music is very important in my life, the similar important as sleep and food. You can listen to music every where. Such as on the road, in the car, on the movie, in our university. The picture below was took in the music bar. Everyone was very crazy over there. I hate drinking, but I went the music bar to listen music without drinking.
My best female friend told me a song "Burning". I like it very much. I listened two hour when I know it. I listen this song everyday. Even though I put this song on my website homepage. Everyone go to my website homepage, you could listen this song. This is the link http://user.qzone.qq.com/758189689
I like going to the KTV in my hometown. I know I song the music worse. But I always went to the KTV with my close friends to song music. We always song a music called "Friends, Friends". When I stayed in the United Stated, I like listening Chinese music by myself. I always listened English music with my American friends. When I stay in China, I like listening western music. I felt comfortable when I did this.
I know some singers who are very famous. Such as Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber. They are very famous in the Unites States. I don't know who is my favorite singer, but I like listening all the music from them.
My father likes listening old music. When I stayed with my father, I always listened old music. So, I also like listening old music.
If you like listening to music, welcome to talk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment