Friday, November 12, 2010

Sky - Music

My favorite’s singer is Michael Joseph Jackson, and my music is Pop and R&B.
Before I studied in China, I listened to Chinese music every day. I listened to English music a little. One day, my friend gave me a CD that was called “Off The Wall “. Then I began to listen to English music. My friend told me the singer was Michael Jackson. After this, I started to listen to English music.

Michael Jackson was a good musical talent. He wrote lyrics for the scene, composed, produced, arranged and sang. Dancing musical instruments playing are very outstanding achievements. My favorite songs are Thriller and Billie Jean. He was a famous dancer, and he showed us the Moonwalk. Michael Jackson was a kind person because he helped many poor people.
Michael Jackson is the king of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment