Monday, December 6, 2010

Culture By Kim

New Orleans
      The gym has four basketball courts. The OR food is so delicious, I love eating it. The campus is also big, you can get lost there. You can find anything on campus. I always study in the library and I will use a computer to search information online. I like everything in Loyola University. There are many kind professors and helpful tutors. I enjoy this life.
      In the culture class, we learned the history of New Orleans, Jazz music, and the most importantly is how to dance. I know how to dance now. Most girls like boys who dance very well. I never knew how to dance before, but I get it now. I like the feeling of dancing with music.
      New Orleans is a very historic city. Jazz was made here. There is much local food, for example beignets, gumbo, shrimp Creole, and Jambalaya. I think in New Orleans everything is good, except traffic. In my hometown, we take a bus to go to school or everywhere if you want. But in New Orleans, you just use the street car, it is not very fast and sometimes you must wait for it for a long time. But other things are ok. We can eat Chinese food in Chinese restaurants and you can shop in lakeside mall. That’s very good.
      During three months, I went to Houston which is a big city. We watched the NBA match. At Houston, we could buy some elegant clothes there. We ate Chinese food everyday in China town. But it cost me so much money.




      I will still study here. New Orleans gives me good memories. I will never forget it. It is the first city that I went to in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment