Monday, December 6, 2010

Kevin's First Semester


Life at Loyola
Biever hall is clean and new,and the people are nice,The gym at loyola is very nice.It has a baskerball court and many things to do like lift weights and run.It has a swimming pool. The cafeteria sometimes has good food.














Studying with LIEP
I'm studying many things. I feel my teacher is good. In August I can't speak English. I can't write English.Now I can speak more English and write English, Next week I go home, I think my parents are happy.


Living the Big Easy
When I arrived New Orleans was hot. The city has many trees, The city doesn't have many Chinese people, I like it, I went to DownTown and Chinese restaurant, I like New Orleans environment, The city has street car, and New Orleans food, is good, I like this city.


Out and About
I like American city, Because America doesn't have many people. I like it, I went to Houston and New York, I felt good, The two cities have Chinese town, It's nice, I want go to other American city.






The Future
I want to go to Chicago. I think Chicago is nice, I want to go with friends to the  Mexico gulf. I think I will study more, I want to take drive lessens and make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment